Morningside Inn has been the top choice wedding venue for twenty years and we have refined the process to ensure a perfect event for our brides. Our vendors are also delighted with Morningside because we provide the necessary information for you to please your client as well. Please follow the wedding vendor guidelines below so we may work together to produce the best possible experience for our clients.
- Arrive on time!
- Do not park in front of the building. No vehicle is allowed to park at the front door of the building at anytime, for any reason.
- Loading zones are to the left and right of the building.
- Keys must remain in the vehicle while in loading zones.
- Vendors can unload, then park in parking lots while finishing setup to allow others access.
- Do not cause damage, vendors will be held financially responsible for any damage to the Inn that occurs, directly or indirectly as a result of their actions.
- We do not store loan equipment or tools for guests or vendors for any reason.
- Any rentals of our items must be arranged and paid for at the time of the final payment becomes due.
- Outside vendors are permitted to arrive no more than 2 hours prior to the event starting time or 1/2 hour after the end of the previous event.
- Set up must be complete 30 minutes prior to the event.
- If something is to be removed following an event, the vendor will have this completed 30 minutes after the event ending time.
- Late clean up fees may be accessed to vendors who fail to vacate the premises within the allotted time.
- If your service creates trash or boxes, you are required to take them with you when you leave.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their own mess after they have completed their setup.
- If you intend on picking up items left here after the event you must notify Inn management, all items are discarded otherwise.
- Schedule: Our event coordinator typically “budgets” 30 minutes following the ceremony to finish with pictures. If this is not sufficient please notify the Event Planner of the appropriate schedule adjustments.
- Gear: Please help us by storing your gear/baggage in a manner so it does not interfere with traffic flow in the building.
- Access: 2 hours prior to event.
- Schedule: Our Event Coordinator typically plans the itinerary with the client. If you wish to deviate significantly from that plan, please have Event Planner notify us of the changes.
- Gear: Bring wht you need to perform the contracted services.
- Access: 1 hour prior, 1/2 following event.
- Prohibited Items: Plumosa, Spring Aria or other shedding greenery, glitter, confetti, rice or birdseed, and candles without globes and wax catch trays.
- Fasteners: No nails, screws, tacks, tape, glue or any other items that damages/stains paint, wood, glass, metal, vinyl, fabric, brick or stone.
- Gear: Bring your own ladder, clean up items, and whatever you need to carry out your contracted service.
- Access: 2 hours prior to event or 1/2 hour after previous event.
- Only “non-perishable” food items may be brought on the Inn premises.
- Access: 2 hours prior to event.
- Gear: If you are leaving structural/decorative items at the Inn to pick up later, notify Chef before leaving the building. Inn is not responsible for lost or damaged items. Please leave cake boxes for top and extra cade under the cake table or with the Chef.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages! Any alcoholic beverage not supplied by the Inn will be confiscated.
- Delivery of items for events will not be accepted more than 3 days prir to event. Items must be in sturdy box with name and date of event clearly marked.
- Glitter, confetti, rice, birdseed or other scattering celebration media are strictly prohibited. Sparklers are not permitted.
- No deliveries are accepted from outside rental companies.
- Basic linens, china, flatware, and glassware are included in catering prices.
- All rentals must be contracted by the Inn.