Wedding Planning Timeline
Congratulations on your engagement! Now that you have found your perfect Maryland wedding venue, the hard part is over, really! Our wedding coordinator will assist in your wedding planning and help you through your wedding day. Our experienced staff and gorgeous property will ensure a beautiful and relaxed wedding. Now you can focus on the details that will make your wedding unique and unforgettable! Below, we have provided some helpful links and an outline of the planning process.
1. The Tasting: Choose Your Menu!
You will meet your wedding coordinator. She will continue working with you on your wedding day. The tasting event is designed to help couples make decisions about the wedding menu. There will be fresh menu choices prepared so you can taste and finalize your wedding meal.
Many local wedding vendors will be at this event. Our preferred vendors, Soundsations, The Crystal Lenz, and Flowers by Wendy will also be present, so arrive with a list of questions in hand! You can also research local wedding vendors on our Frederick Wedding Vendor Directory!
Choose your wedding theme and start thinking those special touches that make your wedding unique. For wedding ideas, browse our real weddings blog.
2. Planning Meeting With Your Wedding Coordinator
In this two hour meeting, your wedding coordinator will discuss and finalize the following details:
- Wedding menu choices
- Alcoholic Beverages/Bar/Drink Services
- Linen Choices – Choose from over 20 colors!
- Place settings & centerpiece options – Many selections available!
- Discuss other decoration options
- Preferred vendor list, including shuttle services, local photographers, disc jockeys, and wedding cake bakeries
- Outside Vendor Guidelines
3. Set Up Your Free Wedding Website
Share your love online, create your free wedding website now! This is an opportunity to give your guests a deeper look into your relationship which in turn creates a more meaningful wedding experience. Show off photographs and share the story of how you first met and fell in love. This custom free wedding website is also a great way to share wedding weekend activity plans, registry information, and any other information you feel important. The links to eWedding are affiliate links and we earn a small commission if you use these links. We only recommend brands that we use and trust.
4. The Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal
The wedding coordinator will assist you with the wedding rehearsal.
- One hour complimentary rehearsal
- Guide and direct wedding party
- Guide and direct officiant regarding venue
Your Wedding Day!
It's wedding day, relax! Your wedding coordinator and experienced staff will:
- Direct wedding guests and bridal party to correct parking area and rooms
- Set up the dining room to bride’s exact specifications, including wedding favors
- Greet guests and hang coats
- Assist guests with accessibility needs (Morningside Inn is handicap accessible)
- Perform clean up throughout and after the reception
- Direct wedding vendors and answer questions
- Cut, serve, and box wedding cake
- Move and set up the ceremony to the indoor site in case of inclement weather
- Tend to other details so the bride can relax and enjoy the day!
Professional photography located at Morningside Inn. The Crystal Lenz office and the studio is in the M.E.S. building at Morningside Inn. As the preferred photography service at Morningside Inn, The Crystal Lenz know’s where the very best locations are and how to fit them into your timeline perfectly. To learn more visit www.thecrystallenz.com Call: 240-675-2306 Email: …Read More
Wedding florist specializing in creating awe-inspiring wedding floral arrangements. We also serve events such as weddings, anniversary parties, corporate events, holidays, silk floral arrangements, funerals, and celebrations of any kind that need floral and accent decor. We also offer home and office holiday decorating. Personal meet and correspond with every client on a one to…Read More
Soundsations Entertainment is Morningside Inn’s preferred DJ company. We have done more events here than any other company. Due to that fact, no one else can match our experience with the unique layout of Morningside and what works best. We act as MC, making all of your desired announcements, playing ceremony music (inside or outside),…Read More